A Valued Community Resource
“The service is designed to accommodate a variety of needs and provides for regularly scheduled community activities and special events.”
Community Activities Include:
- Senior Luncheon: Wednesday @ Skaneateles Community Center
- Skaneateles Farmers Market: Thursday (Seasonal)
- Community Band Concert in the park (Seasonal)
Special Events Include:
- Holiday Shopping with lunch
- “Lights on the Lake” with snack
- Ride around Skaneateles Lake with lunch stop
- Thursday Dinner outings at various locations
FOOD DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE!
Laker Limo has partnered with Wegman’s Auburn Food Market to provide food delivery. Wegman’s has provided a “phone in” menu featuring a variety of prepared food choices that are ready to “heat & eat.” ($6-$8-$10) Each order has a choice of one entree and two side dishes. Food delivery is provided on Tuesday and Thursday only.
- Call 315.255.2231, ask for “prepared foods” and place your order. You must place the order at least 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE and specify that it will be PICKED UP BY LAKER LIMO.
- Call Laker Limo Reservation Voice mail 315.685.3030. You must provide at least 2 days notice. Leave your name, address, phone #, date, and content of your order for pick-up.
A Laker Limo scheduler will return your call and confirm your request.
Payment is required upon delivery and must be exact change, check is preferred. You must plan to be available between 3:00-5:00 for receipt of delivery that day.